söndag 27 december 2009

Då var julen över

Detta är grymt

Today, I was walking to the bus stop. I saw a chunk of ice and attempted to kick it. Sadly it was frozen to the ground, so I fell, broke my toe, and missed the bus. Even the bus driver was laughing as he drove by.
I agree, your life sucks (992) - you totally deserved it (3009)



Today, I found out that my boyfriend wrote 50 dollars on my gift card just to look generous, its really only worth five. I found this out after I tried to buy an arm full of clothes.

I agree, your life sucks (3692) - you totally deserved it (202)

http://www.fmylife.com/

Today, I woke up to an unfamiliar male face right beside mine.
I flipped out fell of my 4 foot raised bed and got a concussion. Who, you may ask, was in my bed? My Robert Pattinson pillowcase.



Hämtat från http://www.skrattnet.se/kategorier/skamt.php?cat=3⊂=4&id=2168

Motörhead kommer att bli det skitigaste rockbandet någonsin. Om vi blir granne med dig kommer din gräsmatta att dö.
Lemmy Kilmister

"Jag kan inte spela gitarr och sjunga samtidigt. Min hjärna klarar inte det. Det är tillräckligt svårt för mig att bara hålla tonen när jag sjunger."
Frank Zappa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar