måndag 18 juni 2012

Finders Keepers

Vad hände med det här dygnet
Det blev alldeles för händelserikt

You, you should know that what you did forever broke me, broke us
And you should know I can see you and that I still care
And you should know it's okay to give more of yourself
And last but not least. You are not always on my mind, but you're always the one it comes down to. I still miss you



Skrillex - Bangarang

Miriam Bryant - Finders Keepers (Unplugged)


Billy Talent - Pins And Needles


Questioning her good intention
Jealousy's a bad invention
When you push on glass, it's bound to break

Even when she was defensive,
It just gave me more incentive
The more you squeeze, the more it slips away

I never walked so far on a lonely street
With no-one there for me
Is it worth the pain, with no one to blame?
For all of my insecurities
How did I ever let you go?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar