fredag 21 december 2012

Degrees of feeling

I know the degrees of feeling
How it can be little, more and overwhelming

I also know I've been there myself
In the state of feeling too little when you want to feel more
I've learnt how feelings can change ever so fast
Just when you've grown accustomed to them
I have tried to be resistant to the upcoming tornadoes
And failed and regretted that I let myself fall to the ground

Now I'm here in the middle of it all again
wishing for it to be magical and wonderful just like what I've heard
But realizing that nothing's changed, it's not going to be different this time
It's the same pattern again, the same scars and the same doubts
Will turn me into cinder again


Same old story, not much to say

Hearts are broken, everyday.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar