torsdag 6 november 2008

Never enough

His eyes make you smile
his voice make you sway
you can´t think properly whenever he ask you
If you know the answer you´re supposed to
And you don´t even recognize the words he saying
His language is foreign, it´s the one you´re hating
But since now you want to hear it forever, the possibility to be together.
There is no point pretending, but he´s wishing for an ending.

Wish I could show you, wish you could see through my eyes
tomorrow shines through but I´m missing yesterday


He will never be enough


I´m so lucky that I´ve got you.
I thought you would forget about me. Replace me with someone else, cause I´m not so special. I was so nervous before I went, that you would be better off without me.
But when I came back you told me you had missed me. You told me how miserable you were without me. And I´m sorry to say it but I was so happy, that I hade made an impression on you, that you hadn´t forgotten about me. I felt special, I felt like I was needed. You hugged me almost as hard as a lover, though we are just friends. But maybe friendship is stronger than love? I want to belive in that (or I will go mad because I´m so jealous of all the people who has found love). Maybe I should even start trusting you.
But trusting is so hard.
Keep the old ones or get new...?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar