torsdag 11 december 2008

AGAIN

I´m going ambivalent again...

The Ronettes - Be My Baby

Wait, forgive me, you can´t hurry love (8)I´m so sorry, I´m just not able to talk to you at the moment. My heart hasn´t got an opinion yet....

Yesterdays feelings:
I lööööve you baby
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

Today:
And you will find out there will be no doubt
There is no way back home
Waiting for the day will it come your way
The greatest fear die alone
Moving closer let go
Getting weaker and still you don't know
Why tomorrow comes alone
And now it's gone

blö på this shit... Haha jag är totalt skruvad xD
JULLOV COME TO ME! <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar