måndag 15 december 2008

Realized

How can you say you know me, when I don´t even know myself?


Mistake mistake mistake whatever I do
Dear God, wait. I don´t know yet...

---------------------------------------------

Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife (Y)
Fear is in my heart (8) Butterflies might lie!


Now I understand that I was actuallly inlove with you.
You were my sunshine...
I don´t think I can see you no more, cause I might fall inlove with you again...
You made me happy just by being near

I hope you don´t mind, I hope you don´t mind, how I put down in words. How wonderful life was while you were in my world

~

Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Tainted love
Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
I've lost my lights
I toss and turn I can't sleep at night
Don't touch me pleaseI cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Tainted love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar