söndag 27 september 2009

Alone together

You are no longer my business it is all up to you
Will have to find a soft heart in somebody new
When friends are calling me mad for staying this long
There is nothing I'd rather want than to prove that they are wrong

Bit my tongue to stop the fire and flames
So the excitement wouldn't turn into shame


I dressed up in armour to dare follow you home
Now I let you believe
My nerves are out of steel and my heart out of stone

Sick of the dips and the kicks and what comes
With the price of your company


Never take me back, while you're still hesitating

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nej, jag gick med farmor istället.. Btw, jag vi måste prata om detta xD haha. Ditt sms igår slog ju allt, att man kan bli så upprörd över en bok är ju bara för gulligt xD

    SvaraRadera