söndag 22 mars 2009

My Immortal

Trees are feeling guilty

A little text about not being yourself for a time... (sorry is all I can say)


Growing in silence
The hungriest need
Dependent on breathing
it´s all forgotten now.
In vain you listen, there´s no meaning to try
Alone I can not fight, on my own I can not escape

A drug I need, to hurt my wings
A meaning I know is painful, and I say it again
I can´t escape myself, I can´t walk away


My savior is closer, but I´m hiding my eyes
The inside is bursting
my tongue is unfaithful, it´s letting you down
This lie is in my hands
they suffer the words I write just to hurt you.
The only thing I can do
I breathe your anger, I´m digesting your pain
The words you throw on me makes me cry
I get the power when you relie on me

A drug I need, to hurt my wings
A meaning I know is painful, and I say it again
I can´t excape myself, I can´t walk away

I can´t pronounce
the word of regret
I can´t erase the pain
before it is felt
I can´t do anything
but fading away
I´m not myself anymore

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar