tisdag 8 februari 2011

In my vacuum

I don't wanna be demanding
I just wanna know the reasons why
We live and die in a world of lies
Addicted to the way we crash and burn
I gave it all away now it's your turn
Watching me watching you
Don't wanna see the worst in you
So don't let it come true
Coming true, coming true, coming true, coming true
Coming true, coming true, coming true, coming true

Escape The Fate
- World Around Me


I'm making it hard, it's the easiest way


Sahara Hotnights - Static

I know I suffer
From guilt of past romances
Now that it's over
All fade to blackness
I built these fences
I hold myself in darkness
Prepare the weapon
This battle ends when I give in

Escape The Fate - Prepare Your Weapon


These issues pin me to the floor
These issues are my overlord
I feel so dominated
These issues, they choke me like a noose
Issues, they choke me like a noose
Issues, they choke me like a noose


Escape The Fate - Issues

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar