fredag 4 februari 2011

Real Sugar

With so many options
But so little to really choose between
It's hard to make up your mind
And easier to just let it all go

Roxette - Wish I could fly

I wish I could fly
Out in the blue
Over this town
Following you
I'd fly over rooftoops
The great boulevards
To try to find out
who you really are

Roxette - Real Sugar

Well every hour, I try to get something done
Out in the weekend when I'm just having some fun
I'm winding up with none, just zeroes, no 1's, just space with no air

I get: bye-bye baby, baby bye baby baby bye-bye

Real sugar, I don't wanna climb the walls
Real sugar, that's what I wnt or none at all
Real sugar, sweet as a sweet can be
Real sugar, that's what I want and what I need

The Sounds - Rock 'N roll

Something sweet and somethings strong
Seems like love no longer can turn me on
Like boy need girl and girl need boy
Got a nasty habit called rock 'n roll

Something sweet and something strong
Seems like love no longer can turn me on
Like the girls in suits and those pretty boys
I gave my heart to rock 'n roll

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar