torsdag 22 januari 2009

TomatWalla ?

Är det bästa sättet att överleva en olycka att undvika den?

Everything I do, I do it wrong (even though I finsihed Animal Farm today, and I found one of the things I had written). But apart from that. I feel so stupid, but I know it is okay. Or well, it´s not. I don´t mean to hurt you, I don´t mean to get so upset.

I´m just troubled, and baby you know it´s your fault

And so the theme changed.
Gosh, I don´t know what to say. I should put more effort in doing my homework, taking more time so that I would get higher grades. But it´s so boring sometimes, and I get so tired of it. (The theme changed again) I wonder if you ever think of me. I just want to know what it was.

Who needs a heart
when a heart
can be broken

?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar