onsdag 27 maj 2009

Farkost


S
till I know...
What a day
so much laughter
thanks again

Jennifer, I appreciate how much you care for me. I´m sorry I am such a burden. I´m okay.

I have been lying
I don´t feel very well right now
I don´t want to complain, I don´t want people to feel sorry for me. But it feels like there are words I have to say, there are things I need to talk about. I have to be honest, even if I shouldn´t. Sometimes it´s better just to play along. But there is no other way around this, I have to talk about it with someone who understands me. And who else have I got but you? But you don´t even care anymore... Where did we go wrong?

But friends, I don´t want to argue. I want us to laugh and talk about things that makes us stronger. It seems like I just can´t stop from messing things up, thinking about stupid things.
But I hope I´ll make it up for you. Someday.

Why do I feel this way?

Ich bin nicht ich wenn du nicht bei mir bist - Bin ich allein

1 kommentar: