fredag 11 juli 2008

If I fell

If I fell inlove with you
would you fall too?

You said you would never let me fall
But now I have
So what are you gonna do?

Will you watch me falling deeper
then laugh me in my face
will you be my beloved
for the rest of my days

Look me in my eyes
tell me you won´t let me go
silence can wait
Soon it´s too late

Take me to the place where you go
When youre feeling wonderful
Come on let me show
you that youré beautiful

Silence can wait
this is our fate
you know were meant to be

Silence can wait
Soon it´s too late
for me to be free ever again

This looks like a dream
but is more painful than air
that´s not there
when you need it the most

Trying to call
when you know you will fall
deeper again
when only silence remain

promises unspoken,
Words you´ll never say
promises broken
every lonely day

Losing my mind
reminding me of you
what can I do
Give me a sign
to not let you go
when I know I should

A simple word, a simple thing you did
you make me breathe again
It should be forbidden to touch a person this way
making every step away from you even harder
I´m troing to forgive, trying to forget
Will I ever get through?

Call me a jerk, call me an idiot. You can call me whatever you want, if you only speak to me. I love you more and more, falling deeper and deeper. Catch me and through me away. Shoot me, bring me down, breake me. I can´t stand life without you. Living isn´t the same without you next to me. Breathing isn´t the same without air. Looking isn´t the same without your face. Loving isn´t the same without someone to love.
My heart doesn´t enjoy beating without you. I think it misses your heart too.If youre going away from me, you can bring my sole as well. Cause It won´t survive without you.
I´m addicted to you, my heart can´t live without you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar