torsdag 3 juli 2008

Tomt

It´s just like it can´t touch me anymore, I feel nothing. Is it my savior or is it the end of every dream I´ve ever had.
I´m dead, I´m just an empty space called darkness. Talking, smiling and fucking dead. Can´t even think about how anything ever can make me happy again. //Stil I´m glad, I´m glad for the youth that I had. Yes indeed, that youth. Hell, fuck the youth, fuck the past. I just wanna stay invisible for the rest of my life. No smiling, no laughing inside. No life. I´m just an empty space not far away from the black surface.
But your words make me wanna fight, your voice make me wanna laugh, your eyes make me wanna smile.I just miss you so fucking much and I don´t even know why, or what I should do about it. I don´t want it to feel this way, and I know I can make it go away. But will I remember you then?
I am prepared to suffer if I can keep your memories inside of me.
That is all i can get

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar