onsdag 9 juli 2008

Let go, let go, let go

Btw jag tänker sluta tänka.. x)

Wake me up from the bad dream I am having. Cause you´ll be in my thoughts forever. I´ll take you with me wherever I go. Cause I´m afraid of losing you.

Were we meant to be? It was so hard to let go, and now everythings reminding me of you.
Were we meant to be? I loved your eyes when you were looking right through me. Did you see how much I loved you?
Were this really what you wanted? I know you felt the same. I can see right through you. Don´t let yourself destroy yourself.
Am I right? Were we right? Were we meant to be?
I´m so afraid right now. I wanted to see you again, I wanted to be close every fucking aching minuite. Now I can´t stand a simple word about you. I want you dead. I´m afraid I´ll fall inlove if I see you again. Because of who you where, and who you are. Because youre the most beautiful creature ever made by the hands of god.
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME GOD? What is your plan? Why do you make me go insane? Why is everything reminding me of him, Why can´t I let go. Why does he have to be the most beautiful, wonderful, loveliest, cutest, nicest, perfect thing I´ve ever seen. Nothing compares to you. I know a million songs that must have been written to you.
OK, I admit,. In the beginning I didn´t want to let go. I didn´t even try. Cause I missed you too much. Bu now...I don´t want you anymore. I don´t need you. I´m trying to forget you.
So why are you still with me?
Why can´t you let me go? Why don´t you leave me alone, why don´t you stop reminding me of things that never were, and things we had. I know I can´t stop you from being beside me, but I don´t want you to try. I don´t want this, I´m tired of thinking about you. That´s the only thing I´ve been doing for the last 14 months. I don´t want to think at all, I Want you to go away from me. Stop reminding me. It will never be you and me again, just face it.Stop trying, stop dreaming, stop hurting me. I can´t stand you anymore. I´ll never forget you, but I´ll never forgive you either. I can´t live with or without you.I fucking miss you....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar