söndag 17 augusti 2008

Who are you

Are you fucking lying to me? Why did you gave me those weird feelings, that things weren´t alright?
You said you know me, but how can you know me when I don´t know you
You said you don´t want to hurt me, but now you have done it anyway. Was that your plan?
It can´t be as painful for you as it is for me. Cus you don´t know what it´s like to be inloved with you, you can´t knkow what it´s like to wish for something but being afraid to loose it all.
Have you been lying all this time? Hav you been lying about your feelings, your love, your trouble with falling inlove?
WHY DID YOU TELL HER YOU WERE IBNLOVE WITH ME? WHY DID YOU SAID I LOVE YOU WHEN IT WASN`T TRUE?
Should I forgive or forget you? I still don´t know.
Who are you?
//I don´t think I know you, don´t think I ever will. Am I inlove with you, well I don´t know still.//

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar